There are only two qualifying criteria to qualify your clients for Specialty Life’s AD&D Plan:
Your client doesn’t need a medical exam to qualify under this plan. If they meet the above criteria, they are guaranteed coverage. That means your client can be eligible even if:
- Your client has been declined life insurance in the past;
- Your client has health issues that make finding insurance difficult;
- Your client wants to insure himself/herself or a child without subjecting them to a medical exam.
To cover unforeseen expenses if your client is confined to a hospital due to an accident.
To provide special training or accommodation should your client require adjustments to their occupation or role at work. Also available as benefits for a surviving spouse should they need to take on new work on behalf of a deceased partner.
In case of death, this benefit provides the surviving family with grief counselling.
Provides direct benefits to claimants to make necessary changes to their home and auto to accommodate ongoing disabilities, such as paralysis.
A set amount for the transportation and repatriation of the insured’s remains should they die away from their home.
|Schedule of Losses
|Percentage of Principal Sum Amount
|Loss of life
|Loss of entire sight of both eyes
|Loss of one hand and one foot
|Loss of use of one hand and one foot
|Loss of one hand and entire sight of one eye
|Loss of one foot and entire sight of one eye
|Loss of speech and hearing in both ears
|Loss of both arms, both hands, both legs or both feet
|Loss of use of both arms, both hands, both legs or both feet
|Loss of one arm or one leg
|Loss of use of one arm or one leg
|Loss of one hand or one foot
|Loss of use of one hand or one foot
|Loss of entire sight of one eye
|Loss of speech or hearing in both ears
|Loss of thumb and index finger of same hand
|Loss of use of thumb and index finger of same hand
|Loss of four fingers of same hand
|Loss of hearing in one ear
|Loss of all toes of same foot
The AD&D Plan will not pay benefits should accidental death or injury occur in part caused, directly or indirectly, by any of the below circumstances:
- By Illness;
- Due to suicide or intentional self-injury while sane or insane;
- Through misuse of medication, the abuse of drugs or intoxicants, or death resulting from having a blood alcohol level of 80 milligrams of alcohol to 100 millilitres of blood or more;
- In the act of committing or attempting to commit a criminal offence or while in prison;
- As a result of medical or surgical treatments or complications arising from such things, except when necessary as a result of an injury;
- As a result of participation as a paid professional in sports, or participation in any motorized contest of speed, nor any hazardous activities such as scuba diving, rock climbing, boxing, skydiving/parachuting, hang-gliding, and/or bungee jumping;
- As a result of air travel where the insured acts in a capacity other than as a fare-paying passenger in a commercially-licensed aircraft, or;
SEE OTHER PRODUCTS
Get an instant quote for your clients for all of our plans.